Warning: This is a live beheading broadcast to the world by ISIS, VERY GRAPHIC!
They are sending a message to the west.
The American people need to understand that the leader of the ISIS was released from U.S. custody in Iraq by President Barack Obama during his Iraqi troop draw down last year.
The CIA has organized this ISIS terror group. Then they open America’s southern boarders for man power, weapons and supplies can be moved into America with no resistence.
Then Obama releases the GITMO 5 to join their Islamic brothers and bring Jihad to America.
Now Obama opens America’s southern borders for a free flow of illegal immigrants from all over the world to walk right into the United States as they please.
The quickest way to destabilize a country is to divide it’s citizens with government propaganda, (Children in need humanitarian aid) then open the borders of that country for refugees to enter unabated as Obama is doing for his puppet masters to America.
The link to the video is here becuase of it's graphic nature. ISS execution of an Iraqi General or here if the first one is taken down: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/06/23/uncensored-video-isis-terrorists-behead-a-3-star-iraqi-general-on-tv/
How many of these ISIS fighters are now entering America preparing for Caliphate? That is the question I have not heard anyone asking yet.
“The head of this band of savages is a man named Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the new Osama Bin Laden. A man released by Obama in 2009, who started ISIS a year later.”
- This came a few days after Pirro called for the President to be impeached for the prisoner swap that led to the release of Bowe Bergdahl.
Fox’s Megyn Kelly went a little further, and described the circumstances under which al-Baghdadi was released:
“We are also learning more about the leader of the terror group, a man described as the new Bin Laden, the heir to Bin Laden. It turns out he had been in U.S. custody until 2009, over in Iraq, when he was then turned over to the Iraqi government as part of our troop drawdown. And then he was released.”
- The implication being that the President has a history of releasing dangerous prisoners, including one who went on to form the group currently slaughtering its way across Iraq. Indeed, Michael Daly writing for The Daily Beast took up the story and went further:
“When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi walked away from a U.S. detention camp in 2009, the future leader of ISIS issued some chilling final words to reservists from Long Island.”
- The chilling words were reported by Army Col. Kenneth King, the commanding officer of Camp Bucca in 2009 and said to be al-Baghdadi telling the camp as he left, that he would:
“See you in New York.”
- The source of the story, Colonel King goes on to express his anger at the release of al-Baghdadi in 2009:
“We spent how many missions and how many soldiers were put at risk when we caught this guy and we just released him.”
- The story went international, with The Daily Mail over here in the UK taking it up and capitalising the words “set free” for extra effect:
“Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq.”
- The UK’s Daily Telegraph proposed their own explanation as to why al-Baghdadi was released in 2009:
“One possible explanation is that he was one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq.”
- So to summarise, according to the right winged press and TV networks, Al-Baghdadi – the leader of ISIS in 2014 – was released from US custody in 2009, handed to the Iraqis, probably due to an amnesty granted to insurgents at the behest of the Obama administration. That’s the narrative. And yet, the problem with the entire story here, is it isn’t actually true. Any of it.
Politifact researched the claim and found it to be entirely false, and worse for US conservatives; al Baghdadi was actually released in 2004, when a Republican was President. A year later, a US intelligent report tells us that the Pentagon considered al-Baghdadi to be incredibly dangerous:
“He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.”