- Fall 2015 turning point – Civil unrest and riots globally says forecaster Armstrong
- Fed have to raise rates – due to pressure from congress and media
- By 2020 the cost of servicing U.S. debt will outpace defence spending
- European banks will collapse and “blood in the streets”
- Higher rates will also devastate emerging markets who have issued dollar based debt
- Gold to “max out at $5000 per ounce”
- Advocates diversification and holding bullion coins familiar to public such as $20 gold coins
- “Your portfolio has got to include everything … including bullion”
Renowned financial analysts and trends forecaster Martin Armstrong has said that gold will “probably max out at $5,000 per ounce” as “people lose confidence in government” and that we will see riots and unrest globally in the coming months – the fall of this year.
It a very interesting interview with Greg Hunter of the excellentUSAWatchdog.com, Armstrong says :
'via Blog this'