If the water level drops below 1,075 feet elevation by January 1, 2016, it will trigger a federal water emergency. And water rationing.
If the level drops below 1050 feet, one of the two intake pipes for the Las Vegas Valley, which gets 90% of its water that way, will run dry.
Las Vegas Review Journal reported that forecasters expect the level to drop to 1073 feet by June.
NOW, THE QUESTIONS ARE:
- What exactly is draining Lake Meade?
- Why isn’t the media covering it?
- Does it have something to do with the underground network?
- Was it an accident by the government?
- Was it intentional to force MARTIAL LAW?
'via Blog this'